Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday April 7th

Thankful Thursday is going to be a weekly happening here on Twisted Strands! Sometimes I get so wrapped up in my hectic life that I don't stop to really be grateful for everything that I have, both the major things and the little blessings that come my way every day. And there is SO much that I have to be grateful for!

What's on the top of my thankful list right now? That's an easy one:

P1030685

P1030686

It's SPRING!! Spring is my very favorite season. The weather gets warm and everything blooms in gorgeous color. I try not to get too giddy out of sympathy for those who get miserable with allergies this time of year, but spring just makes me happy!

7 comments:

Heather - The Good Life said...

Love the colorful trees! My weeping cherry is about to bloom...a couple of days. Thank you for sharing the colors of spring. :-)

Julie said...

So pretty <3

Kristine Mullen said...

What beautiful pics! I can't wait for spring to get here. There's one little pile of snow left, and everything is still brown, but hopefully soon!

Terrie said...

That blossom is amazing! x

DaCraftyLady said...

oh my those are gorgeous trees and what color!!! I love spring too... Debb

Carol said...

I love late winter and Spring, my favourite time of year, although it is unseasonly hot in Blighty at the moment.
Yesterday went to Farndale to see the daffodils, I don't think I could find a more wonderful walk than down the river oohing and aaahing at those beautiful flowers. http://www.farndale.org/

Kimberly and Abby said...

Is that yellow tree forsythia? It looks like the ones in my friends' yard in Columbia, MD when we visited them last week. We made it to one LYS there but didn't have nearly enough time to look at everything.