Wednesday, December 1, 2010

W.I.P. Wednesday!

Borrowing an idea I saw on another blog, I'm going to make a weekly post of Work-In-Progress Wednesday. This will (hopefully) also encourage me to take pictures of my projects as I go along, so I can see that I'm actually getting somewhere!

Today's W.I.P is a baby blanket I'm making for church. The pattern is done on the diagonal and I like it alot, it's so easy, and it comes out nice and square even if your gauge varies along the way. (Who, me?) If you'd like to try out the stitch, you can find the pattern here.

The blanket:

P1030327

And the "helper" who doesn't seem terribly impressed. Maybe pink isn't his favorite color.

P1030330

1 comment:

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

Love the way it's turning out! I have yet to try that pattern, but it's on my radar. . .