Wednesday, December 22, 2010

On my first day of Christmas....

Today is the first of my 12 days off of work! Thanks to Christmas and New Years falling on Saturday, and my employer-mandated furlough days, I only have to use 2 vacation days to get a full twelve days off. HEAVEN! I was pretty busy today, wrapping and grocery shopping and getting my hair cut. And my most Chrismas-y thing:

The "Show-Me-Your-Tree" Blog Hop!

Show Me Your Tree


I've already shown my tree, but here it is again for good measure, along with some of my most special ornaments:

xmas tree

ornaments

The first year that Man of the House and I were married, we made salt dough ornaments--it was very creative considering how left-brained the 2 of us are! Amazingly many of those ornaments have survived 27 Christmases and still hang on our tree. The oldest ornament is the one from 1966 when I was in nursery school. I love all the memories on our tree!

Click on the "Show-Me-Your-Tree" button to add your own tree to the blog-hop--I love looking at everyone's decorations!

Merry Christmas to one and all!

No comments: