Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you have had a good day today! Man of the House and I went out for Thai food Saturday night for our V-day celebration, good stuff. Today felt like spring outside! The high was around 60 degrees, oh I could just hug that groundhog for not seeing his shadow! Maybe I should have sent him a Valentine.

And befitting of the Feast of Saint Valentine, I decked out my cubicle at work with a little heart-y cheer:

bunting

I crocheted most of the hearts last week during a long boring meeting at work--sometimes I wish I had more of those meetings! The pattern is on Julia Crossland's blog, here. It was so easy, I'm thinking of making several seasonal versions--shamrocks, colored eggs, pumpkins, I could keep my desk festive all year round.

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

- said...

Very nice!

Teresa Kasner said...

Julie, I **LOVE** your decor! You don't share your cubicle, do you? I'll never forget working where I shared mine with another woman on a different shift and I decorated the computer and stuff.. and she went into the bosses office and threw a fit and he came and made me take it all down! ARGH.. I hated that place. :-)

paula said...

I LOVE your blog. It always brings a smile to my face when I see your postings pop up on my dashboard. For this fact, I am "Paying it Forward" by awarding you a Stylish Blogger Award.

Please visit my blog and pick your award up and then you too can Pay It Forward :0}

Paula