Wednesday, January 5, 2011

W.I.P. Wednesday for 1/5/11!

Today I can show off my ALMOST finished baby blanket:

P1030468

I'm more than halfway done with the last round of the ruffle. Soon it shall graduate from WIP to FO!

And my newest WIP will be in progress for the whole year, the first 1.5 squares for Knit-a-Square:

P1030469

only 106.5 to go to catch up to 2010!

I had the idea to include other WIPs besides my crafts:

The book I am currently listening to: The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson. If for some reason you've been on Mars and haven't heard of these books, this one is the 2nd of 3 in the series. I really liked The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and this one is awesome already!

What I'm making for dinner: Reheating some homemade turkey noodle soup, mmmmm. It is great soup weather these days.

Around the house: Yes, my Christmas decorations ARE all still up! They'll come down this weekend. I did take down the tree on my desk at work today. I just hate putting Christmas away.

Who's sharing my chair: My nice warm kitty!

I hope you've got lots of good things in progress in your life today!

2 comments:

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

Love the blanket(s)! Those squares will keep you busy!

Faith said...

Hi Julie, pretty blanket...so special. And yese the squares will keep you busy...I did hexagons...so many per day until I had enough, I had a bag full of them...JOY!

Thank you for you sweet prayers sent today....it is more than appreciated. Have a beautiful day.....with blessings to fill your basket full...